TMS103 - How To use Microsoft Teams for Project Management
If you’re like most organizations, you’ve tried countless project management tools. Microsoft Project? Overkill. SharePoint Task list? Not enough. Third party tools? Expensive. Now that you’ve been using Office 365 for a little while , you might be curious about using Teams to help manage your project content, but you aren’t sure where to get started or what capabilities are there.
Come to this session to learn about how to:
• Create and manage teams with internal and external participants
• Create repeatable templates using Teams templates, site scripts and site designs
• Use Hubs to manage active vs inactive project Teams
• Get the most from the current task tracking tools like Planner and the ToDo app
• Learn about the future of task management in Office 365