WRK101 - Discover SharePoint & Office 365 - The Ultimate Starter Kit
This one-day workshop aims to demystify SharePoint, Microsoft Teams & Office 365 overall. You often see and hear about them at a high-level overview but never in detail. It will go through these in detail, using some real-world applications context when possible. This will be very helpful regardless if you have migrated, planning to or still evaluating the value it could bring.
Here are some of the things that will be covered:
• Figuring out how collaboration works now
• How to plan your information architecture in Office 365
• Differences from Classic to Modern SharePoint
• Office 365 Groups and the new membership model
• Search Experiences to drive dynamic content
• How features actually work and their limitations
As well as some insights into what's coming and how it will impact you and your organization.
A very valuable workshop whether you have experience with SharePoint in the past or starting new, see what you can do.
This is your starter kit to ramp up your knowledge of what's in your cloud platform and how they can be leveraged within your organization.