CM102 - Mastering content management in Office 365
This session will help you understand what's available for you to manage content in SharePoint. As the content service for your intranet and all other products in Office 365, it's important to leverage the tools available to categorize your content.
• Content Types and Document Sets
• Site Columns & Columns to tag your content
• How to work with views and pages to surface your content
• Column and View Formatting
• An intro to PowerApps & Flow connected to a List or Library
• Basics of Search to drive content on Modern Pages via Web Parts
In short, this session helps you master the lists and libraries of your SharePoint to build experiences that drive better usage and adoption of your content.